Bankruptcy/Recession Planning — Equipment Leases
Using Zuva, lessors and lessees can easily assess their options and exposure under leases of personal property in response to challenging economic conditions. Zuva can readily find parties’ respective termination options under these leases as well as lender rights in the event of a rejection of any such lease in bankruptcy. In the bankruptcy context, debtors and trustees can efficiently determine the term of leases, their ongoing cost, and the details of the leased property and any purchase options under the lease.
The AI fields in this group are optimized for use on equipment leases and other leases of personal property.
The 35 fields included in this group include (but are not limited to):
- Cure Period — Equipment Lease
- Events of Default — Equipment Lease
- Fees and Expenses — Equipment Lease
- Interest and Penalties — Equipment Lease
- Net Lease/Obligations Unconditional — Equipment Lease
- Remedies Upon Event of Default — Equipment Lease
- Rent — Equipment Lease
- Term & Renewal — Equipment Lease
Couldn't find the field you were looking for?
Build your own AI fields using AI Trainer, our UI driven training application. Schedule a call to discuss your use case with our sales team:Schedule a Call