Franchise Agreements and Franchise Disclosure Documents
Zuva’s technology allows users to uncover relevant information from their Franchise Agreements, Franchise Disclosure Documents and relevant documents, typically in the context of due diligence or to track information in a contract management system.
The smart fields in these groups are optimized for use on franchise agreements and franchise disclosure documents, as applicable.
In addition to common fields such as, title, parties and date, the 59 fields included in these groups include (but are not limited to):
- Franchise Marketing Obligations
- Franchise Territory
- Purchase Option — Franchise
- Item 9 — Franchisee’s Obligations
- Item 11 — Franchisor’s Assistance, Advertising, Computer Systems and Training
- Item 20 — Outlets and Franchisee Information
Couldn't find the field you were looking for?
Build your own smart fields using AI Trainer, our UI driven training application. Schedule a call to discuss your use case with our sales team:Schedule a Call