Lease Accounting for Real Estate and Equipment
Zuva allows our users to adapt to changes in accounting standards, including the new lease accounting standards under IFRS 16 and ASC 842 as well as confirm the accuracy of financial statements.
The smart fields in these two related field groups are optimized for use on real estate leases and equipment (and other non-real estate) leases.
In addition to common fields such as, title, parties and date, the 96 fields included in these groups include (but are not limited to):
- Base Rent
- Inflation/Index Rent Adjustment — Lease Accounting
- Purchase Option — Lease Accounting
- Liability on Termination — Lease Accounting
- Reimbursement — Lease Accounting
- Right of Substitution/Relocation — Lease Accounting
Couldn't find the field you were looking for?
Build your own smart fields using AI Trainer, our UI driven training application. Schedule a call to discuss your use case with our sales team:Schedule a Call